Cart 0 items: $0.00

Caliza Winery

Magnum Gift Box
One 1.5L Bottle of 2019 Azimuth in a Gift Box

Magnum Gift Box

The ultimate celebratory bottle, a 1.5L (Magnum) of our Flagship Rhone Blend, Azimuth.

In Stock
Purchase Now

Wine critic, Jeb Dunnuck says, "The ruby purple-hued 2019 Azimuth reveals notes of dried flowers, rose petals, and red and black fruits as well as leather, spice, dried herbs, and cured meat. Medium to full-bodied, supple, and elegant on the palate, with ripe tannins, this complex, balanced red is elegant and seamless. I love the tannins, and it has good acidity and freshness, staying light on its feet." 95-Points

Wine critic, Owen Bargreen says, "The 2019 ‘Azimuth’ combines 40% Mourvedre and 40% Grenache with the remainder Syrah. The Mourvedre was 60% whole cluster fermented. BBQ short ribs and green peppercorns mingle with garrigue notes and boysenberry tones on the nose. The palate is plush and beautifully textured, showing great poise and weight. The range of fruit quality from red to black fruits and even hints of black truffle all impress on the palate. Drink 2022-2034" - 94 pts

Wine critic, Josh Reynolds of Vinous says, "Opaque ruby. Expansive black and blue fruit, floral and succluent herb aromas, along with hints of licorice and baking spices. Chewy and focused on the palate, offering bitter cherry and blueberry flavors that loosen up and turn sweeter with air. Finishes long, and smokey and precise, with steadily building tannins and resonating spiciness. 35% new French oak. Drink 2024 - 2032" - 92 pts

Add an optional gift note at checkout with no additional charge.

Note: Gift boxes cannot be shipped with ice packs or temperature-controlled shipping. Shipments may be held until the weather is safe to ship.

2570 Anderson Rd., Paso Robles, CA 93446    |    805.237.1480    |