Harvest Kick-Off w/The Vibe Setters
Join us for Harvest Wine Weekend, where the vibes will be strong and the wine will be flowing! We welcome back Dante Marsh to perform on our vineyard stage along with his band, The Vibe Setters. The Vibe Setters are a soulful funk band with heavy grooves and colorful melodies, and gets you up on your feet dancing! Food by Hungry Mother Truck will be available for sale. Owners, Alli & Tommy Stein have a long history of fine dining, hospitality, and wine experience. Alli is a trained sommelier who has worked in Canada, Australia, and the USA in wine, spirits, and fine dining. Tommy is an experienced and trained chef, having worked in kitchens since he was 14. He was a sous chef at San Francisco's 2-Michelin star restaurant, Aqua. Since starting a family, they have gone out on their own, creating restaurant-style dishes out of small spaces, like their Hungry Mother Truck!
This is a ticketed event and space is limited, so grab your tickets now and celebrate harvest 2021 with Caliza!
- The ticket price includes entrance to the concert, your first glass of wine, and a Caliza glass for you to take home with you!
- Food will be available for purchase.
- Additional wines by the glass or by the bottle will be available to purchase.
- We will have giveaways and discounts!
- Seating is limited, bring a chair or blanket if you wish!
- No outside food or alcohol.
- This is a 21 and older event.
$25pp for non-members/$15pp for members (up to 4 discounted tickets per club membership, must be logged into account for discounts to apply)